Transforming Vehicles into a Smart Environmental Sensing Network
CitySense by Soarability
Smart Environmental Sensing
The CitySense is empowering cities. With cost-effective, powerful, and accurate data insights, this meticulous sensing software enables communities to target pollutants, enabling a cleaner and more sustainable environment.
Key Features of the CitySense
Applications: How the CitySense System Is Being Used Worldwide
The CitySense offers a number of useful applications. While attached to its vehicle system, the CitySense can be deployed to:
- Identify natural gas leaks within urban centres
- Identify high-air pollution areas for targeted mitigation efforts
- Monitor air quality changes
- Evaluate environmental policies and their effectiveness
- Display real-time air quality data for public health
- Map air quality in cities to inform and adjust urban planning and development
- Help environmental science and public health research initiatives and efforts
- Plus numerous project or industry-specific applications
Choose Between Two CitySense Systems
The CitySense-T is a compact version of the system. This version seamlessly integrates into the taxi lamp atop conventional taxis. Easily installed and an unobtrusive addition, this version minimally alters the vehicle’s appearance without sacrificing functionality.
Offering a weather-proof version suitable for a variety of vehicle installations, including busses, garbage trucks, and e-hailing taxis, the CitySense-X has an option for omnidirectional cameras and LED displays. Therefore, it offers a few extra features in addition to the same internal modules as the CitySense-T.