The world’s first drone-based BVLOS water sampling system.
Introducing Speedip v2
The World’s First Drone-Based BVLOS Water Sampling System
Speedip weights only about 2.7kg when carrying 2L/kg of water, which is within the payload limit of DJI M300 RTK for safer operation.
- Advanced situational awareness during BVLOS operations, including an mm-wave radar for total water surface distance, measurement, and a camera system with 180° DFOV, F/2.0 aperture, 1/2-inch sensor, and starlight level performance.
- Supports DJI PSDK 3.0. Speedip can be controlled & monitored through the official DJI Pilot when using with DJI M300 RTK & M350 RTK.
- Supports 4G connectivity. Speedip can be controlled & monitored through browser-based Speedip Cloud. Historical missions can also be viewed at Speedip Cloud.
- Fully automated water sampling at designated depths, up to 10m below the water surface. This is achieved by our closed-loop distance & speed control.
- Automatic mission data logging, including geo-coordinates, time, and depth of the sampling mission.
- 10s quick mounting & dismounting.